Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Kurisumasu!

I have to give credit where credit it due. I never gave a second thought to Christmas cards here in a country where Christmas isn't... well... Christmas. A friend was on the hunt for these cards, so I jumped on the bandwagon. Here are a few new ones this year. I bought these at Jusco.
Do you see Santa flying by Tokyo Tower?
I love this card! Hundreds of tiny Santas celebrating in Aomori, Japan.
Santas on a Shinkansen near Fuji-san... a familiar card theme.This is my favorite card because of the amount of time we spent here.
So, you take those sumo wrestlers above and put them on the platform below.
Then, from what I gather, you can fight with your friends.
Hello Kitty Kurisumasu Kado.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin