Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Orange flavored M&Ms and Bean flavoured Kit kats

I know these Orange flavoured M&Ms aren't new world-wide, but the woman working at the convenience store where I bought these said they were new here in Japan. As soon as I opened the bag I could smell the orange! The taste wasn't as over-powering as I thought it would be.



Setsubun inspired Kit Kats. The woman where I bought these said is is Azuki (red bean) flavoured Kit Kats. There is another post about these over at Japanese Snack Review. I haven't personally tried it yet. I think I bought this last year, or maybe a few years ago too.

Custard Pudding Kit Kats in the big bar size. This flavour has been out before.

I've been looking to see if they'll release Olympic Kit Kats. I bought some back in 2006.

Raspberry and Passion Fruit Kit Kats. These were previously released with Nescafe back in November of 2008.

3 comments:

Orchid64 said...

I've got those raspberry and passionfruit KitKats on my desk waiting for a taste. Though I reviewed them when they came out as part of a Nescafe pack, I decided to give them a s hot in this form, particularly since I liked the minis. ;-)

Richmonds in Japan said...

Still havent found these what store to you go to exactly. I tried a few in Haiki and no luck :(

Dollars to Yen said...

I found all of the candy in convenience stores. I think I bought the raspberry and passion fruit ones in a 7-11.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin