Friday, January 16, 2009

Sagami Bay

I saw a photo from this location on Google Earth and dragged my friend Katie with me to navigate. Let's just say we found it on the way back. It was worth the wait though... in my opinion.
I love this view of Mt. Fuji. I took it from Rt. 207. It is about 5km north of Tateishi.
I tried to crop the white lighthouse out of all of my photos, but this one snuck through. The lighthouse is known as the Yujiro Lighthouse in commemoration of Yujiro Ishihara. Ishihara was an actor who died in 1987.

5 comments:

Jamie said...

GORGEOUS!!! Is it very far? I would like directions please. :D

Dollars to Yen said...

It is on 207, just north of the Imperial Villa in the Hayama area.

Katie said...

And you didn't even drag me kicking and screaming.

And why is the word verification "Uselessl?"

Anonymous said...

The most buring question is... Did you get a stamp for your shrine book?

Anonymous said...

The most burning question is... Did you get a stamp for your shrine book?

Hey...my word was loser. I think she personalizes them for us :0)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin