Saturday, March 7, 2009

Roppongi, Roppongi, let down your wig!

We went to Roppongi today with the sole purpose of looking for Exotic Tokyo Kit Kats at the 6-floor Don Quijote store and taking a picture of the Gas Panic bar. What we found was soooo much more!
We made an impromptu side trip to the Tokyo Tower. I'll post those photos later, but here is one from inside the tower. This man and/or woman was visiting as well. He/she invited the attention and wanted photos taken. Who am I to refuse? Here he/she is atop the Look Down window in the Main Observatory level at 150 meters.
Here is the Gas Panic club in Roppongi. It is just down from Chickenman.

We found these Hello Kitty nose hair clippers in the Don Quijote, but no Exotic Kit Kats. We did find enormous packages of Kit Kats. With my photography skills, I managed to make them look like average size bars... hence the lack of a photo.

I can't remember if I posted about these before... I think I did. They are edamame key chains that you can pop the beans in and out.


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin